This is my second post in Raisa and Eirene‘s monthly linkup!
Since the year as come to end, I have to list a few of my favourite things, I decided to list down all the movies and TV shows I saw, and books I read in the last year!
- Avengers : Age of Ultron
- Piku (Hindi)
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Hindi)
- The Martian
- The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 2
- Mumbai Pune Mumbai (2)
TV Shows :
I started watching some TV shows way later than the world, but I’m glad I eventually did.
- Sherlock (miniseries)
- Game of Thrones (season 1 and 2)
- The Flash
- Ka Re Durava (since 2014, Marathi)
- Dil Dosti Duniyadaari (Marathi)
- The Hobbit – J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Fellowship of the Ring – J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Giver – Lois Lowry
- Matched – Ally Condie
- Crossed – Ally Condie
- Wedding Night – Sophie Kinsella
- Sorry, You’re Not My Type – Sudeep Nagarkar
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky
- The Children of Darkness – David Litwack
- Private India – James Patterson and Ashwin Sanghi
- The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
- Paper Towns – John Green
- The Lost Hero – Rick Riordan
- The Son of Neptune – Rick Riordan
- The Mark of Athena – Rick Riordan
- The House of Hades – Rick Riordan
- The Girl Who Played With Fire – Steig Larsson
- The Selection – Kiera Cass
- the Elite – Kiera Cass
- The Prince – Kiera Cass
- The One – Kiera Cass
- The Queen – Kiera Cass
- The Guard – Kiera Cass
- Cinder – Marissa Meyer
- Scarlet – Marissa Meyer
- Cress – Marissa Meyer
- Winter – Marissa Meyer
- Fairest – Marissa Meyer
- Hush Hush – Becca Fitzpatrick
One day into the new year, I am a tad bit late in the “welcome 2016” posts!
I don’t really have a great new year celebration. This 31st Dec was no different. My dad brought dinner, my sister made some quick baking Oreo cake and we watched the year’s highlights till midnight. We wished each other, I took out my phone and WhatsApped everyone my wishes and went to sleep! It didn’t really feel like anything great or grand either. Maybe because unlike 2014, 2015 went by too quickly and in a very routine manner (home-college-home routine) and it hasn’t yet really sunk in that 2015 is now a past year! (more…)
As 2015 comes to an end, I’ll quickly highlight how this year fared for me. To be honest, I don’t consider it to the best of best years for me, especially academically, but it did have some good parts! (more…)
By Kristin Cashore.
#1 of Graceling Realm.
The Blurb :
Katsa has been able to kill a man with her bare hands since she was eight – she’s a Graceling, one of the rare people in her land born with an extreme skill. As niece of the king, she should be able to live a life of privilege, but Graced as she is with killing, she is forced to work as the king’s thug.
When she first meets Prince Po, Graced with combat skills, Katsa has no hint of how her life is about to change.
She never expects to become Po’s friend.
She never expects to learn a new truth about her own Grace – or about a terrible secret that lies hidden far away… (more…)
By Keira Cass
#3 of The Selection Series
Grade : A
The time has come for one winner to be crowned.
When she was chosen to compete in the Selection, America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon’s heart. But as the end of the competition approaches, and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she’ll have to fight for the future she wants.