This is a super duper simple recipe for all the Oreo fans out there.
1 and 1/2 scope : Vanilla or Chocolate icecream
5 – 7 : Oreo biscuits (crumbled)
1/2 cup : milk
1 tsp : drinking chocolate powder (optional)
3-4 : crushed ice cubes
1. In a blender or a mixer, add the icecream,ice cubes, Oreos and chocolate powder
2. Blend it a bit, till the icecream is properly mixed with the biscuits crumb.
3. Add the milk to smooth out the mixture and to increase the volume
4. You can add more milk if you find the consistency too thick.
5. Pour it into glasses and top it some chocolate syrup, if you like.
Your Oreo milkshake is ready
Note : image courtesy :Google Image search because I don’t have a single image of the Oreo shakes I make at home.